Getting a photo of your garment is not easy when you are trying to build an organized virtual closet in Chicisimo.
- Use professional photos if you can. If it’s a new garment, look it up on the brand’s website. If it’s not new, look for a photo of a similar garment on the internet.
- Choose images with a white or transparent background. If this is not possible, try to have a light-colored background.
- Choose images which only show the garment. If the image is of a model wearing it, it won’t work as well.
- If you prefer to take your own photo, you can also:
- Place the garment against a plain, light background to make it stand out.
- Spread it out well to show its shape.
- Use natural light.
- Edit the photo to remove the background if you can. Soon this will be easier for you to do.