Digital Closets allow your shoppers to digitally store all their physical clothes, regardless of where and when they bought them, for a great omnichannel personalized retail experience.
The Fashion Taste API has built the omnichannel retail personalization technology to offer smart wardrobes to shoppers, and build a number of services on top of those Digital Closets.
- Offer outfit advice to shoppers on how to wear their existing clothes;
- Help shop for new clothes that match their existing needs;
- Help shoppers plan outfits.
The FashionTaste API omnichannel retail digital closet includes a simple and non-friction system to capture the closet of shoppers.
The Fashion Taste API algorithms mix and match the clothes of the shopper by using the intelligence generated in its Taste Graph, and filtering by the taste of the shopper, as previously defined by the Taste Profile created of her.
A Taste Graph is the tool to understand the taste of each individual shopper, what clothes she has in her closet, and what are the drivers behind her purchases. A Taste Profile summarizes the taste of an individual shopper, what clothes she has in her closet, and what are the drivers behind her purchases.
You can see a version of this digital closet technology by installing the Chicisimo iOS app.
The video above shows how a shopper is using her digital closet in an iPhone app, and how she is selecting one of her clothes. After doing that selection, the smart wardrobe offers her three services:
- First, she sees the other clothes, so she can choose a second garment to obtain the results that we describe below;
- Second, she sees complete outfits or ensambles with the first -or the two first- garment she’s selected, and the rest of the clothes in her closet;
- Third, the digital closet shows how other women are wearing clothes similar to the one in her selection.
The technology to build this has been developed by the Fashion Taste API:
- Learn about the 4 Best Examples (Videos!) of Omnichannel Personalization in Fashion Retail here.