Lots of people ask about the definition and meaning of Chicisimo. Quite a few people use the term to refer to something cool and fancy, but don’t know to meaning or origin of the term. Here’s the answer:
- Chicisimo means “super Chic”;
- It’s the name of a popular outfit planning app;
- The word comes from “Chic” + “isimo” which means “a lot” languages of Latin origin;
- Chicisimo team wanted a name including “Chic” – and “super chic” looked cool;
- It is an invented word. It did not exist before.
How do you pronounce Chicisimo?
You pronounce it like “Chic” – ChicK + isimo. Some people pronounce it as Chisisimo, but that’s not correct. Some people write Chiquisimo, but the again, that’s not the right spelling.
Learn more about Chicisimo
- Chicisimo is an outfit planning app with a virtual closet. It helps women decide what to wear, by showing them how other women wear the clothes they have;
- It’s available for iOS and Android;
- Apple features Chicisimo as App of the Day word-wide, regularly. This is how Apple describes Chicisimo;
- It’s been featured by the Wall Street Journal, Vogue, Glamour, Techcrunch and more;
- Millions of women use Chicisimo – You can read here some of their reviews;
- Chicisimo uses machine learning for fashion. Read about it here;
- This is how women describe it: a lifesaver for your mornings; an outfit maker app; an outfit planner app; a wardrobe app; like a friend who held you decide what to wear, when you have nothing to wear; an outfits app; a closet app, and much more.